White socks with hi-vis blue highlights at the toe and heel
Quote and Design
Triumphant Survivor socks have hi-vis blue colored "Triumphant Survivor" located over the toe section and around the cuff; hi-vis blue and multi colored "Triumphant Survivor" located on both sides of each sock.
- SOCKS MADE FOR THE SURVIVOR IN YOU: You overcame it. You survived it. Whatever your "it" was, you are a Triumphant Survivor!
- Free Triumphant Survivor Bracelet included with the purchase of each pair of Triumphant Survivor socks (the bracelet will be automatically packaged with your order).
- UPLIFTING MESSAGE OF TRIUMPH: Our Triumphant Survivor socks are a wonderful reminder of your victory.
- OUR AWESOME TRIUMPHANT SURVIVOR SOCKS: are Inspired, Designed & Made in the USA.
- DURABLE & HIGH QUALITY: Our Blue/White Triumphant Survivor socks have woven in design for greater durability. They will not fade or bleed. They are constructed for comfortable wearing, but are durable enough to be walking socks, running socks, and biking socks.
- COMPOSITION: They have lightly cushioned soles, arch support, breathable mesh at the top, and yarns that wick away moisture from your feet. They are made from a quality yarn blend of 50% polypropylene, 42% nylon, 4% spandex and 4% elastic.
- UNISEX: They are made to look good on the feet of both women and men!
- WE GIVE: The Faithy Zone donates Triumphant Survivor socks to the Alight Program, an organization that supports cancer survivors.
Good fitting survivor socks for men and women.
So comfortable, seems like extra padding
The socks were very comfortable and high quality. I love the inspirations. How uplifting.
High quality socks that are cute and comfortable. I wore these socks during a 12 hr work shift and loved them!
Just the right amount of cushion without being too thick. Color blue is nice and can’t beat the beautiful message!
I love the socks. They are made of really high-quality material and are very comfortable and beautifully designed.
These colors pop! I bought the pink and the blue socks because of the stand out colors and because I am a survivor! By the way they are comfortable.