White socks with multi colors
Quote and Design
Triumphant Survivor socks have navy blue colored "Triumphant Survivor" located over the toe section and around the cuff; navy blue "Survivor" on both sides; and multi-colored "Triumphant" located on the both sides of each sock.
- SOCKS MADE FOR THE SURVIVOR IN YOU: You overcame it. You survived it. Whatever your "it" was, you are a Triumphant Survivor!
- Free Triumphant Survivor Bracelet included with the purchase of each pair of Triumphant Survivor socks (the bracelet will be automatically packaged with your order).
- UPLIFTING MESSAGE OF TRIUMPH: Our Triumphant Survivor socks are a wonderful reminder of your victory.
- OUR AWESOME TRIUMPHANT SURVIVOR SOCKS: are Inspired, Designed & Made in the USA.
- DURABLE & HIGH QUALITY: Our White moderately cushioned Triumphant Survivor socks have woven in design for greater durability. They will not fade or bleed. They are constructed for comfortable wearing, but are durable enough to be walking socks, running socks, and biking socks.
- COMPOSITION: This version of our socks have moderate-thickness cushioned soles. They have arch support, breathable mesh at the top, and yarns that wick away moisture from your feet. They are made from a quality yarn blend of 70% polypropylene, 22% nylon, 4% spandex and 4% elastic.
- UNISEX: They look good on the feet of both women and men!
- WE GIVE: The Faithy Zone donates Triumphant Survivor socks to the Alight Program, an organization that supports cancer survivors.
I could tell from the time I put them on that they were good quality socks. I tend to like a little more cushion in my socks.
Comfortable and holds up to many washings
Very comfy and well made!
Got these socks this past weekend and tried them out at work this week, they were comfy! They have a nice, cushioned bottom and breathable top. They were nice for a long day on my feet! (Plus a good fit for my big size 11 feet)
These are very nice socks, very comfortable. I am very happy with the quality.
Love these socks! I got them as a gift and they say what I am.